WHAT IS COMMUNITY BIBLE EXPERIENCE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Community Bible Experience (CBE) is a different way to read the Bible: less like a reference book, more like a story.
CBE is a lot simpler than most Bible studies. It consists of a few basic ingredients—a Bible unlike any other, a 40-day reading plan, and five discussion questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Watch the video to learn more. Click HERE to find and sign up for a CBE Connection Group.