Our worship service is held at 9 & 11 am Sundays at 19 McElmurry Lane in East Wenatchee.
We’d love to have you as our guest.
What to Expect When You Worship With Us:
- Expect to be welcomed by friendly people.
- Expect that the service will include kids.
- Expect to hear the Bible read and discussed.
- Expect the message to be relevant to your life.
- Expect the worship service to last about 75 minutes.
- Expect casual people. Feel free to come as you are.
- Expect to hear a wide variety of good music.
Our Lead Pastor – Andrew Thompson
Andrew comes to us from Chicago IL. There, he served as Worship Leader at Redeemer Church in Park Ridge, IL, while completing his Master of Divinity degree through North Park Theological Seminary. Prior to that, he served as Minister of Music and Youth at Wiley Heights Covenant Church in Yakima, WA for seven years. He is a published songwriter whose songs are being used by churches across the US and Canada, and he has recorded a number of CDs. Andrew and his wife Anita both grew up in Nelson, B.C. They have two daughters, Lauren and Elizabeth and a dog named “Piper.”
In their spare time, the Thompsons like triathlons and trying to figure out how to keep the plants in their yard alive.
Our Ministry Vision:
We help people become more like Jesus through worship, connection and service.
We help people worship.
- We are serious about creative, Bible-centered ministry to every generation.
- We long to see generational and cultural gaps bridged through worship.
- We want grandparents, parents, and grandchildren to enjoy each other’s faith, music and art.
- We teach the Bible with conviction, creativity, and compassion.
- We develop worship artists.
- Because we believe that people were created to worship, we place a high priority on worship.
- Because we believe that people are lost apart from a relationship with God through Christ, we frequently invite people to establish or reestablish their relationship with God.
- Because we believe that worship changes the worshiper, we are mindful of the content and focus of our worship.
- Because we believe in building up the Body of Christ, we work hard to build bridges between the generations in worship.
We help people connect in ways that grow faith and friendships.
- We are a place where people can ask honest questions and have honest conversations.
- We are a place that is full of fun and fellowship as we grow in faith together.
- We are a place that wants every person to have a few Christian friends that they could call at 2:00 in the morning and not need to apologize for it.
- Because we believe that we were created for community, we go out of our way to find it and nurture it.
- Because we believe that God is the author and foundation of all truth, we’re not afraid to ask honest, hard questions.
We help people serve.
- We believe God wants lost people found and hurting people helped.
- We help people discover their gifts and apply them to God’s glory and neighbor’s good.
- We are a place where people’s talents are given a chance to flourish and grow.
- We care about people more than programs.
- Because we believe that people are at their best when they apply their God-given gifts and talents in service, we unapologetically invite people to serve.
We have offices at 19 McElmurry Lane. They’re open Monday from 10:00 am -5:30 pm and Tuesday-Thursday from 10:00 am-4:30 pm. A food bank, non-food bank, and pastoral counseling is available on request.
Feel free to call us as well at 509-884-4001, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.