Connection Groups are a key part of Columbia Grove’s mission. April 3rd is the start of our After-Easter Connection Group Semester.
Please pray with us that God would:
1) Use Connection Groups to transform lives by the gospel
2) Lead more than 200 people get involved
3) Build up and encourage Connection Group leaders
Please click on an image below to download and make one of the images below a home screen on your smartphone as an ongoing daily reminder to pray.
Download instructions for iOS:
1) Save image
2) Go to Settings> Wallpaper> Choose a New Wallpaper> Photos>
3) Select the image you chose above and click “Set”
4) Choose whether you’d like it on your home screen, your lock screen, or both
5) Click on Set, and you’re done
Download instructions for Android:
1) Download the image
2) Navigate to your Settings . Tap
3) Tap Display under the Device heading, then tap Wallpaper. You’ll get a list of folders of images to browse; tap one to view your options.
4) You’ll get a list of folders of images to browse; tap one to view your options. You’ll get a list of folders of images to browse; tap one to view your options, including images stored in Downloads. Click on the image, then Set as Wallpaper.